Visit Our Website for more STARS and NUMBERS

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Giants VS New England


This is the prediction I did for the decision game between the Giants and San Franciso for the Superbowl 2012.  All I did was



  •  erect a chart for the time of the Kick Off, 
  • and use the first house to represent the San Fran, 
  • and the 7th House to represent NY.



Then I went weighed the strength of the planets in their aspect and in their placement in the chart.  You will notice that NY had one more star on their side, and of course, you already know that the Giants did in fact go to the Superbowl.


I didn't do any predicting for the Superbowl, because it was one of those time when the Stars were just all over the place, and well, I just thought it was going to be too close to pre-determine a winner.



No comments:

Post a Comment