Visit Our Website for more STARS and NUMBERS

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Ohio Pick 3 for January 1, 2015 Evening Drawn


SUN = 1  MOON = 2   MERCURY = 5  VENUS = 6  MARS = 9  
JUPITER = 3  SATURN = 8
URANUS = 4  NEPTUNE = 7  PLUTO = 0

Happy New Year Everyone!

Here's to hitting it big in 2015.  I got some fun plans for Bet The Stars in 1015---expect to see some videos about me, how I pick the numbers and even going back in the past and seeing what we can learn to get some closer predictions.

Let's face it....the numbers game is fun, but its chaotic.   Most of all it's addicting.

But, if we gamble smart it can also be a talent we hone and brings us some prosperity.

I hopin' my system of picking numbers using the stars serves to help others pick and play the numbers that will put some green in your pockets.  That's my goal in 2015.  Eventually though some videos I will be showing how I pick the numbers---I want to teach you what I know, not keep it a secret.  I always believe the logic of the stars should of been taught to us in school right along side our ABC's and 123's.  Anyhoo,

I am also planning on doing a gambling research project that will use 10 people to test the best times of day to win money money.  We will test it my theory together---I will put my reputation as an Astrologer to the public in a public study.  It should be fun.  More about that in another post.

anyway,

I am hoping to have a great year ahead, and I wish they same for you.  Here are my picks for tonights' numbers game for Ohio.  My picks in the image at the top of this writing are based on this star chart erected for January 1, 2015 at 7:29 PM in Cleveland, Ohio were the numbers are drawn.

I always play close attention to the top of the chart, because that is how the balls arrive as the drawn number.  Under the image I gave you the what numbers correspond to what planets---I'll explain all this soon in a video too.

Anyway,  I probably shouldn't of even taken a stabbed at tonight numbers because we got two major oppositions happening tonight~~~ the Moon to Saturn which is 2 and 8, and Mars to Jupiter which is 9 and 3---in addition, the Moon is also squaring up with Neptune the 7 ----so everyone is fighting for position.  It will be interesting to see what shows up.

In the meantime,  here is the results of the numbers for the pick 3 as they showed up in December  2014 ---very interesting to see that the 2, 7 and 6 did double takes not once but a few times.  I will also be supplying you with these monthly worksheets to help you make some good choices.

Be Well!
TheseStars







No comments:

Post a Comment