Visit Our Website for more STARS and NUMBERS

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Poweball's April 14th draw and Titanic

Greetings Number Enthusiasts,


Last night's PowerBall numbers for the $113 Million were


 14 -  15  -  16  -  19   -   24  with a   2   


$10 bucks is all I'm willing to lose a day on playin' numbers  -   that's my limit.  So, I played two powerballs, (with no power play) and three pick 4's in Ohio.  No Luck with either.


Here were my Powerball numbers.



through the rest of the $6 bucks to play 1040, 1004, and 1014 in Ohio's pick 4 Draw.


Now I want you to see my handy work on the chart I erected to pull my Powerball numbers from ---- you'll soon see my frustration.  Every number that came in, was in the charts.  I just choose the wrong ones.  But the good news is 


'NO ONE HIT THE JACKPOT'.
it's still on the table for 
APRIL 18TH 
only it's bigger now at $131 Million

Okay, so here is the deal---the Jackpot in this drawing was $113 Million Dollars --- well, when Titanic hit the Ice Berg it was 21 degrees Cancer---in total degrees of celestial longitude it was 111 degrees.  This number 111 came out in PA on 4/10.  One hundred years later, Titanic's Neptune has progressed to be 23 degrees of Cancer, which in total degrees of celestial longitude is 113.    


That is one of the reasons why I decided to play Powerball.  I don't always play that game---the odds are just to high and choosing the numbers from my charts is so frustrating. Remember I'm only willing to bet $10 bucks.  


Now let's get back to the NUMBERS!!!!


Neptune right now, is measuring 2 degrees of Pisces---in total degrees of celestial longitude it is measuring 332 degrees---it will be fun to see how far up this new Jackpot for Wednesday will go.  Would $233 million be possible?  I don't know, I really pay much attention to the Powerball game.  But, I'm gonna start taking a much more serious look --- 


Here is the chart for Titanic's Ice Berg Hit (inner ring). Second ring out has her progressed stars for 100 years later, and the handwriting ring around the chart---well, that's my scribbles of present planetary transits for the time of the Powerball drawing on her, the Titanics' 100 year anniversary.




You see I circled the numbers that came out---I forgot to circle the transiting Moon at 15 degrees of Aquarius, only because I already saw it in Titanics' Ice Berg chart, for Jupiters' placement at 15 degrees of Sagittarius.  By the way, Jupiter rules all things massive, like Ships, Horses, Airplanes, etc.---and Sagittarius, well it rules Long Distance Travel.  


I hoping that when you look at this chart, that you see how frustrating it can be to come up with the right numbers.  I know they are there---It's just comes down to having a little more luck in the picking.  I am expecting to win one day, but more over I want other people to win too.  I want folks to know that we live on this Earth as it cycles, and those cycles can be observed watching the stars in their cycles.  


Always wishing everyone Good Green Luck!
Keep an eye out for Wednesday chart, I'm just gonna show you it, and let you pick your own numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment