Visit Our Website for more STARS and NUMBERS

Saturday, April 14, 2012

TITANIC 100 Year Anniversary Numbers are Comin' In around the States




I am very fond of the Titanic lore.  I also knew that the 100 years anniversary was going to start producing numbers that are related to the Titanic.  So I sat down with my books, and my star charts, and I put this collection of Pick 3 and 4 numbers together.  Each number has something to with the Titantic, and the Stars for either her Launch, her Maiden Voyage, and the Ice Berg Hit.  The Ice Berg Hit being the master chart here---I also had to progressed it up to this day, and throw up some present transits and see what points (and numerics were being energized.

The numbers circled have come out around the States since 4/10 and I'm figuring to give them to the 15th, but than again you know how numbers like to show up late.  Know that the passengers on the Titanic came from around the world, and where going to disperse around the states if they would have ever made to New York.  I'm certain more of these numbers are gonna come out as well as repeat.

The plan is to one day show you exactly how I arrived at these numbers, but for now...there are two days left to play.  Pick one and go for it.

If you see a number you like and you want to know how it related to the Titanic, just post a comment.

Note:  Sorry I'm posting this late, but the results coming in are over whelming I wanted to share it with everyone---originally it was just an exclusive list for a few of my followers to test.

Collectively, the circled wins so far add up to some $7,800.

This book I purchased at one of the Titanic Artifact Exhibits I attended, it's a signed copy by the Author Lee W. Merideth.    It helped me to arrive at a few of my numbers.  And I just realized I left out an important number. Titanic was between 882 and 883 feet long ---she was exactly 882 and 9 inches----so play 8829 in a pick 4 and 882 and/or 883 in a Pick 3.

This is getting very exciting----can't wait to see what else shows.  This is also getting me very exciting about producing the Video to show you how I arrived at this numbers.

Ya gotta love Cycles!  They keep comin' around.

Good Luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment